I’m sure this is not a new request, but it would be great if we could use a bit more logic in flows.
- Also allow OR in WHEN Statement: e.g. WHEN time is 08:00 OR MyButtonPressed OR MotionDetected THEN TurnOnLight
- Prevent Concurrent Flows: prevent new flows from starting when another instance of it is still running
- Allow setting delay per 0.1s instead of 1s. In some cases 1s is just too much and 0.1s may be enough.
- Synchronous Execution: start cards one after the other as defined in the flow (in order to make flows more predictable)
- Allow one additional nested THEN level: … THEN (IF Time >20:00 THEN DimLevel=20 ELSE DimLevel=80)
Especially 1. would be extremely useful and should not be too complicated to implement (I guess effectively the same as multiple identical flows triggering on a different WHEN event).
BTW: The concept of cards and “AND” not being shown as part of the “WHEN” condition is something you need to get used at (to me “AND” belongs to the “WHEN” statement).