[REQUEST] manage timeline with flowcard

This morning my timeline was not empty. Now made a flow witch first restart the app and the, with a short delay, delete the notifications. That works! Although still no categories to choose, so only all notifications. But thats not a big deal for me.

When selecting the “delete flows by category” card:
If I hit the white bar below “Category”:

Is this empty at your Homey?

App restart before running flows doesn’t change results here. Notifications aren’t deleted yet, even the self-destruct ones :wink:

Do you have 2FA authentication still disabled, Peter?
I enabled it again, maybe that affects the functionality

It sure empty although i have more than 6 categories. I never enabled 2FA so yes, still disabled

1 Like

I’m working on a new version. The 2FA issue is solved, and by not including the clienid en clientsecret (you have to supply them yourself) I hope it will get approved.

@Peter_de_Vos I really don’t understand why the category list is empty. Can you give me an (exact) list of the additional categories you have? Maybe some category name is breaking the json data I use.

Sure!

I see a category with no name
?

Me too! Is there for ages. The Icon tells me that it could be System

This is my list, to compare.
Maybe this is related:
I"ve got Experiments - Power user & Virtual devices enabled. Which ones have you enabled, Peter?

Me too!

1 Like

Ah! A difference! My model doesn’t come with a mike (Early 2019 512MB).
But what should that have to do with the timeline :upside_down_face:

I really don’t know. What i know that a category shows up after the first notification.

I think that that is what is causing your problem. I’ll try to fix it, replace it with a dummy name.

2 Likes

Maybe the empty entry is from a depricated item, like nfc, or voice recognition

Maybe from Homey 1.3 or sođŸ€Ș

Hi, @Le_Cactus are there any progress to report about the Timeline Manager app. It will be great if it becomes available.
Thanks Ton

Athom won’t publish the app since it’s using webapi keys and they don’t allow that in an app. So I stopped further development of the app. And there is simply no other way to get enough permissions to delete notifications.

2 Likes

Here Athom states the Web api is only prohibited @ Homey cloud.
Or am I mixing things up? I’m not an expert so don’t shoot me :laughing:

Deleting should be possible?

Don’t know. Maybe @Le_Cactus van tell more
 The app is still working for me😏

@peter_kawa
That’s a web api in the Homey app itself. Not to confuse with the Homey Web Api :stuck_out_tongue:
For example a settings page which needs to save settings to the app uses this api or to get data from another app and integrate together

Thanks for explaining, I still don’t get it and that’s okay with me :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like