ROBB smarrt Z-wave and Zigbee app (v1.5.2 | TEST: v2.1.3)

Hello,

I’m using the Homey with about 10 Robbsmarrt devices (Zigbee build-inn dimmers and switches).
Feature request: What I’m missing is a state-change event on the “When” trigger. Now there are only the triggers “turned on” or “turned off” (see pic) availble. It will be great if there whould be an switch-change to trigger to (when the switch either was switched on or off), in the “And” statement we can filter if the device was switched on or off.

It will cleanup a lot of separate flow’s (on and off flow) when this could be added!!
Thanks in advance!
Jorick

2 Likes

Any chance the Robb Zigbee motion/temperature sensor will be added? It looks like a pretty neat device -

I currently got 2 issues

I see a missing translation

And also after every homey 23 update the devices lose connection. A restart of the app fixes the problem till the next update. Anyone got a solution?

Hoi,

Zou het mogelijk zijn om de ROBBshop RGBW afstandsbediening (zigbee) toe te voegen aan de app? Ik weet dat Namron een soortgelijke afstandsbediening heeft weten toe te voegen dus het zou mogelijk moeten zijn. Ik zou er enorm mee geholpen zijn! Anders heb ik voor de kat zn viool zo’n afstandbediening gekocht…

Hello to all!

Today I added a 16A ZigBee In-wall Switch (ROB_200-035-0) and it works fine.
Except the fact that I can’t change the type of device that is connected (it’s a lamp says Homey, but I say it’s a wall outlet)

Is there any way to change this (the option isn’t available in the advanced settings) or is this something a developer could add in a next update of the application please?

Kind regards,
Koen

Hi. Possible to add support for a Sunricher Rotary dimmer.
Model: SR-ZG2835RAC
Zigbee ID: HK-SL-DIM-EU-A