Show sensor value on the device button

Please show sensor values on the device button. Currently only thermostats show a value. For all sensors you have to click to see value.

7 Likes

Maybe a good thing to be aware of. The community forum has a search function, usually made visible with a graphical representation of a magnifying glass. If you perform a search there with search “sensor values on tile” and look at the first four results (so read through the forum posts in the search results) this will give some more info on your request.

I did search and found lots of old posts from 2018 and 2019 and some crap about a workaround using virtual thermostat.

I though this was a forum for posting ideas and suggestions. So sorry. Will never post here again. Will probably throw away the homey as well. Satisfied?

7 Likes

There are several candidates for that Homey. Lots of developers doing a great job making apps in their spare time would like to have it. Plz send it over and i make a contest for it. U can send it to The Amstel Tuinbar in Holland.

2 Likes

The forum is user to user so a good place to get help. Also a good place to communicate with community developers. But as Athom don’t officially look at it, feature requests will go unseen.

The best thing is to use https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8j_GfID4adV4w5ogNtIX1-AqVWrkgIo3bOjkoNtqlHMM0xw/viewform for feature requests that only Athom can introduce.

2 Likes

Me me me :pray:

1 Like

Sign me up :wink: I can then fully test and support the HCS with multiple Homey’s!

@Adrian_Rockall and @MaxvandeLaar are on the list!

1 Like

Could u please put an extra effort and trow it hard enough so it lands here down under? Cheers m8!

2 Likes