[SOLVED] Servers / service / connection down? March 11 @ 04:11AM CET

Thanks @robertklep !

Everything is still operational on my side.

Servers are down

Finland. Nothing works since this morning. Unable to log in to mobile app or PC. Tried disconnecting, doesn’t help. So, it seems Homey relies on internet connection and is not independent. Big dissapoinment. Bought the thing just under two weeks ago, after careful consideration.

Can also confirm that since about 6.45 I get time out issues on Homey frontpage and port forwarding and other areas. I thought we could work local? Turning off alarm (integra local) and some other parts also dont work.

1 Like

Automations are working for me. Both with local devices and with cloud integrations. But can not open the app. HP23 Pro. Sweden.

1 Like

But Google Home/Nest integration is down also.

There require Athom cloud servers, which are down.

NL: Also the app and web app are down for me, ci login worked really slow.
Flows do work, but some events are being missed

Same in france…

For me my flow tab and devices tab are working with no issue at all.
Also the automated flows work perfectly.

Just not the home tab.

Isn’t that the “local” athom is referring to ?

Edit : have the homey 23

I can’t even start the Homey app on iOS, it just crashes. And my.homey.app isn’t working either.

Derbyshire, England.

Dead Homey Bridge this morning with the led cycling between white, red and purple.

Can’t login in with app and getting 502 bad gateway on the web app.

Last thing I did before going to bed was add my American girlfriend as a guest whose bought me a Homey Pro for my birthday. Of course she won’t be impressed when she hears about this.

Italy not working. Can’t start HOMEY PRO app or web

I can report nothing working from location Sweden as well.
This local thing Athom is claiming seems to be very very wrong.

Homey Pro 2023 in Sweden - can’t access app or web, BUT all local schedules/flows is working as normal :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s indeed a big big flaw you can’t reach your Homey locally when the servers are down. We wouldn’t accept it from Qnap or Synology when you can’t reach your NAS when the internet is down.

4 Likes

Same in NL and Spain.

HP2023 NL completely down for me. Cant open my blinds :rofl: luckily I use Hue with a bridge so I do have light.

Just don’t restart Homey. I did it and nothing works anymore, even local schedules/flows.