Somfy RTS

The farthest away one is about 10m… but no walls in between, just glass.

Note that RTS doesn’t return status / position.

depends on what kind of blinds you got… with most, it’s not recommended to have it “halfway” as it may break the glass due to temperature differences. Only usable probably for “Z” type blinds. Personally I have screen ones because of heat but not to have it that dark inside (for that I got venetian blinds inside)… best choice I could make :slight_smile:

Did you fint a soltution? I have the same issue.

Thanks, good answer. There wouldn’t be a way to disable LightWaveRF in case you don’t have any of those devices, and instead have Homey being able to listen to RTS?

No, it’s fixed in Homey core.

I’ve noticed something with my Somfy Curtains. In Homey I use Somfy RTS App and I pushed control of it to Apple Home app via HomeKitty app. In Homey I have remote buttons (so it behaves as a physical remote) but in Apple Home I have a slider with which I can control Curtains in percentage. And to my surprise it does understand that and if I set it open to i.e. 28% the curtains stops at specific distance. Soo… is it possible to change controls in Somfy RTS app into Slider and add commands like „open to ….%”? Just thinking out loud… :thinking: