Homey Community Forum

Somfy Smoove 1 IO devices not being detected by Tahoma

Hi,

Great product! It is working very well with almost all of my devices.

A little bit off-topic, but maybe someone has experienced this problem before?

I’m having trouble connecting my somfy Smoove 1 IO remotes / blinds to Tahoma (they simply don’t get detected). Any ideas?

On https://www.tahomalink.com/enduser-mobile-web/ I have tried to add all types of IO devices (started with Smoove 1 IO, later by advice from Somfy the IO 1-way), but none work. Roght now I’ve tried them all but no luck.

Actions:
Press prog button n Smoove 1 IO: roller shutter turns up and down
Then start searching for equipment…
Detecting Applications …
Identification of io-homecontrol applications has failed

Anybody an idea? Could it be related to a key or encyption?

All my devices are Smoove 1 IO, we bought the house with those shutters like this.

What’s strange is that the Smoove 1 IO is detected as a “scenario player” (from “controls” category). But when I add like that, it does not work afterwards. But apparently there is a connection between the Tahoma and the Smoove 1 IO.

Thanks again for thinking along, so far Somfy hasn’t been very helpful, hope somebody here have an idea hof to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Just for documentation purposes, fixed it!

The previous owner of the blinds had a Tahoma as well and once connected it is not possible to connect another Tahoma unless you reset the motors one by one…

So that’s what I did and now it is working fine. Thanks to Somfy support, apparently their support by phone is much better than via mail.

So the working solution was to reset the blinds/motors (sorry Dutch): Hoe reset je een Somfy IO motor? Leer het hier - YouTube

1 Like