Switching from Domoticz to Homey

Oh I do trust your comments, Jan. That’s not it.
It was just strange to me the flow cards on the app page don’t show it’s capability to switch all 6 independently :hugs:

Ah! Got it & never thought of that. Thanks.

Welcome @Rudi_Hendrix , somehow I have the feeling I know you :grinning:
As I told you: “Stop messing around with Domoticz, You can’t live without a Homey”
WAF goes up and happy wife = happy life.

Yes, I did find that familiar name on other parts of the forum :slight_smile: Thanks for providing me access to your Homey. That way I was able to play around with it for a while before purchasing one. Now you can do that through Homey (Cloud), but that is not yet available for me.
As you know, I ordered my Homey Pro yesterday. So, let’s see how it wil work out for me!

Sounds good! Having an overal power reading is ok. As long as I am able to switch the separate sockets, I am happy.

Yes, definitely appreciated! Coming from Domoticz this feels like a breeze! If you look for some support on Domoticz it is always fiddling and messing. It is hardly ever straight forward. I do have things up and running now, but I have Domoticz, Deconz, Homebridge etc all needed to have my smart home running.

I am not going to integrate Domoticz and Homey. I am however going to replace everything bit by bit. Nice to rethink all automations! :wink:

Unfortunately it doesn’t. I tried using the web browser to control my brother’s Homey, but the web browser built in in the Tesla is not that sophisticated I guess. Not a big issue.

Sorry, there is no overal power reading, only socket 1 has power reading, all sockets can be switched individualy. There is a post on this forum for preventing the blinking of the green light.

Ah ok. Still no issue! Then I just need to make sure I connect my PC to that socket. For me it is just to make sure that I only switch off the sockets if my computer is switched off.

1 Like

Didn’t actually expect BCC to follow through, but just received this new Homey Pro for only € 279,-

Mistake from their side. Should be discounted from € 399,- to € 379,- but was € 279,- instead. I’m happy!

2 Likes

Crap, you know you can’t file any complaint about Homey here now?
But congrats, you got the Homey deal of the decade imho! :beers:

1 Like