Trigger for multiple conditions

Hi all,

I have check our forum but still cannot discover how to trigger a multiple conditions to set a blinds positions. The idea is to set a blind position based on room temperature, actual hour and logic value.

My actual approach is as below but I need to trigger them. Does anyone can help me, please?

Temp is higher than 23
Temp is lower than 25
Time is after 9 AM
The logic value: Noc = NO

Looks like you used some „and“ conditions and not „when“ triggers to trigger

1 Like

Hi @Atemlos

You will get better help here if you use browser translation option to turn the cards to English.
Here is the Chrome option for it:

1. The first thing to improve to your flow is to not use AND which requires all triggers to happen simultaneously and that will never happen.
  2. Next, first two trigger cards seem to require a different action each, so better create a separate flow for that.
  3. The last trigger card seems better placed as an AND logic card, but I do not really know what it means.
1 Like

Hi @Rrrr

1. You mean to use AND so your suggestion is to put them in row and check one after one?
  2. I can use triger like check temp in every 5 minutes but then I do not know how to set next action to check is temp is higher than 23 and after another one which check if temp is lower then 25. What is more I need check another 2 condition as well (time and logic value).
  3. This is a logic value called NIGHT - it can be set YES or NO.

Let us try to make clear what you want in terms of
WHEN (trigger or change) - AND - THEN

Feel free to correct if you meant something else:

• IF T becomes >23C AND its later than 0900 AND its not night THEN set blinds to 50%

• IF T becomes >25C AND its later than 0900 AND its not night THEN set blinds to 100% (closed)

• IF T becomes <25C AND its later than 0900 AND its not night THEN set blinds to 50%

• IF it becomes night THEN set blinds to 100%

• IF it becomes day AND T<23C THEN set blinds to 0% (open)

• IF it becomes day AND 23C<T<25C THEN set blinds to 50% (half open)

• IF it becomes day AND T>25C THEN set blinds to 0% (closed)

PS I have no blinds, so I used another similar card in the THEN section.

If the above is what you wanted, then below a better version where the logic is placed in the middle column and is checked after every trigger. I think it is easier to read.