[App][Pro] Tuya Cloud

Ow, so they do run in both apps at the same time?

Just make sure you select the correct business, tuya versus smartlife

2 Likes

When i leave the IP blank it all works with the Tuyapi app, wyrd!

1 Like

Hi Jurgen, i still have the same issues. Tuya app seems to crash.
I have your latest update and only switch once every view hours the smart plugs.
In total i have about 9 smart plugs connected.

I hope you can help.

PS: can i go back to the version of a month ago? I the past i never had any problems and i also didn’t change anything.

Regards
Rene

My devices are not reachable anymore
Not all of them but sockets and screens

In the Tuya app they are working great

It seems a Tuya server has been down. You should wait a bit before investigating

1 Like

Seems still down, local works but through API no go
yet.

I feel your pain, no “kerst verlichting” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Local don’t use their cloud 
 be patient and cross fingers 

2 Likes

I did have the same problem yesterday , rebooting homey did solve it for me 

Did that as well but no luck.

EDIT: And it start working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Message in Smart Life app yesterday saying that they were having problems and that it works likely take a day or two to remedy.

Perhaps somebody can help me out. I bought a Zemismart Zigbee curtain motor which I succesfully configered in the Tuya (iOS) app. I also configured IOT Tuya, and see 2 linked devices in the App-account (Europe) device list. Homey does not show any of these devices when I try to add a cover in Homey.

OEM app/Homey is configured but does show any devices.

I’m probably doing something wrong but what do I need to do to get the devices, as configured in the Tuya app, on my Homey.

Any help is much appreciated.

@Radomir_Wille, You are mixing up 3 apps, it can be confusing. In your case I think you should use the Tuya Zigbee app and pair the curtain directly to homey and forget the Tuya IOS app. This is the Tuya cloud app and it is not supporting curtains directly at the moment.

A weird behavior, in v0.0.13

I add switches with tuyasmart, as switch (wifi)
Then opening homey, adding a tuya cloud device
No new switches are listed in light
My new switches are in “switch” but have all a plug picture
So all my tuya switches in homey have powerplug pictures

Any way to change the picture of a switch to a switch or a light?

Is it also possible to add airconditioners? (i bought a TCL one with wifi and it is possible to add it to the tuya app), i am going to install it tomorrow but was already investigating my options with homey😇 (if somebody knows a different way to add it to homey i really like to know)

@Viking42 , this is true. This app is more to opperate devices. The Tuya Cloud API allows checking devices only once in 5 minutes.

@Glenn_Seegers, new devices will be added later. Climate is supported I think by API. But for now I am concentrating on stability first. Besides I don’t have such devices, so I have to figure out how to add those devices.

Hi Jurgen,
Before i want to switch my tuya smart plugs i first restart tuya cloud and than after 10sec i switch the plugs and than it works.
Why does this solve the problems?

Please, this is no criticism, but i try to understand and maybe it helps you?

Does anyone use a Tuya aroma diffuser?
If so, which one is working in Homey/this app?

@Glenn_Seegers, @Henk_Renting, as discussed a little bit above: as long as devices are not directly supported in homey, you can make scenes in the smartlife app and trigger those in homey flows.

1 Like