Unable to add Fibaro Walli Dimmer

I have had contact with the Athom team about the Walli Dimmer issue and I got a reply today. They say they are currently working on the issue and are hoping that it is fixed in the next release of the Homey firmware.

The new Firmware 3.2.1 version released today still does not solve the issue. While adding the Walli dimmer the process hangs and does not actually add the device.

Latest release candidate says it fixes it. Installing it now to try.

Indeed this version of homey fixes the issue

2 Likes

Wow thanks for verifying this!!! Finally we can use our walli dimmers

Perhaps someone could be tagged with the “solution”?

Not until there’s an official firmware release that solves the problem. A rc version is promising, but it would not be the first time in development history someone managed to break it in a later rc or even the final release version.
A rc version of new firmware is not a solition.

If the official stable version comes out and we can verify that it works I will happily mark it as solved😁

2 Likes

Facing the same Walli connection issues as everyone describes. Does someone know when this new firmware version 3.2.1 will finally be released? Thnx

No still RC. But working fine for 2 weeks straight for me

After adding a 220v Line feed to the walli dimmers, they work as a charm. I did not have the 5w bypass resistors. But to my opinion it is best to have the dimmers powered by them selves