Hello, I’ve received my Homey a few hours ago, plug it using provided cables, and installed the homey app on my oneplus 3 android phone. I’ve connected to the HomeySetup-0XXXXX wifi and… Homey application is unable to connect, try again. I’ve rebooted the homey / app / phone several times, no way. I’m a little bit confused, any help ?
A few things you could try:
- Uninstall and reinstall the app on your phone
- Rebooting it again (you made sure it was upside down long enough, right?
- Try a different power adapter
- Tell us in detail which procedure you’ve followed when setting it up, and show us (screenshot) where it goes wrong
- Search the forum:
Homey setup does not continue
Can't access my Homey after setup
Unable to setup
- Search the Athom website:
Thx, it works with another android phone => strange
Thanks for your help!
That’s strange, perhaps the other android phone was running on an outdated android version? Glad to hear it works
Are you able to use the OnePlus 3 with the app now Homey is set up?