After six months with 60 IKEA bulbs and 20 Phillips bulbs directly on Homey Zigbee, I gave up. Initially I moved them from the Phillips hub and IKEA hub for some other stability issues with them. The issue was random execution of commands, and bulbs not responding. Initially the performance on Homey was OK, but it deteriorated with each firmware updated, and I wasted much time trying to insert delays and redundant on/off commands.
After migrating all my bulbs back to both IKEA hub and Phillips hub were they belonged, I notice that performance is way better. IKEA still have issue with their app, but Zigbee performance has improved. For Phillips there is now an option to change the Zigbee channel, and when I changed from the default 11 to 15 the fog lifted and all bulbs became snappy and happy. I think that in addition to the Zigbee rewrite, an option to move the channel is needed.