Action LSC Smart Connect

So if i understand correctly.
I have a google home, so when I buy these lamps I CAN connect them without having to use any other services?

1 Like

That will be correct.

Hi all

I hope someone can help me
I buy the three items
Smart siren
Smart movement sensor and smart door sensor

But normally, the siren should be works with both sensor and door sensor (the box indicates « combine with door sensor and movement sensor)

But this isnt the case. I can’t pair siren with all items and i don’t see anything in the app to do that.

I use lms smart which is the same like tuya.

Is someone the same issue like me and find a solution?

Many thanks

Anyone having problems connecting the LSC Pir to IFTTT?
IFTTT and SmartLife are connecting fine. I also can select the PIR in the applet.
Then I hooked it up to a webhook and I also tried to activate a scene.

But when I pass the PIR
 Nothing happens
 There is also no record added to IFTTT that the applet ran.

Looks like Tuya is not passing “the signal” to IFTTT.

I suppose siren should normally work with sensor system and movement sensor.

If movement is detected, i receiving a notification on my iphone. But nothing about siren. But indicate on the box to combine with sensor

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Let’s only discuss connecting Action LSC to Homey, and not IFTTT integration or the tuya app functionality.

Sorry Roy

There are connected to lms smart without issue. But whatever app , i’d liie to connect 3 devices (sorry for my english)

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like

Why not? With IFTTT you can connect it to Homey

Thanks

I don’t know homey

Je voudrais que l’alarme de la prise Siren s’allume lorsque le sensor detecte un mouvement.

Je n’arrive pas à jumeler la prise smart Siren et le smart sensor

I hope this is more clear

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Ok if that’s your work around for the integration of course you can.

What I want is to have a door-sensor in our laundry-room and that only the lightbulb in that room is connected to the door-sensor. Is such a thing possible? I can’t find it. Same actually for the toilet, so that when you enter the toilet the light gets on and after a specific amount of minutes (is that configurable?) turns off.

I have 3 lightbulbs now, works great with the tuya app and Google home.

For now i have the lightbulbs behind neo coolcam smart plugs. In this way i can turn them on and off in Homey.
Will cost you 3 smart plugs but works as a temporary solution for now.
I can also call the smartplugs in Google home, that’s how voice-controlled works now.
Becareful not to call on the lights in Google home but the smart plugs!
Otherwise your lamp is on but the smartplug is off (or vice versa), then Homey and Google home get confused.

I will also try the earlier solution that was given here through IFTTT.

Let’s hope for the best, that a (working) app will soon be available for all tuya devices in HOMEY! :slight_smile:

The app has been updated a little

https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.rebtor.tuya

For the community he asks in the description:

Community request

• Can anyone test if the LED strip device also work for the LED lamps from action to. Then i wil add them.

I am making a homey app for Tuya devices. I started to make this app because the method with IFTTT was very slow and the Tyua app in the store did not support lights at that moment. It’s an alpha version and not in the app store (yet), but only installable with CLI method.

It uses an undocumented API for Home Assistent, which only needs the login credentials of the mobile app. This app communicates with the devices with the cloud API, so it needs internet to function.

It can be used with LSC smart connect devices( I have currently 3 LSC smart connect spots and a switch), but only if you use the Smart life mobile app( tested) or the Tuya mobile app. You can pair LSC smart connect devices with those apps.

See https://github.com/jurgenheine/com.tuya.cloud

4 Likes

Works with the smart plugs, cheers!

great progress. but a internet connection is always needed to operate the lights. is this method rather quick what is the delay?

Works here within 1 sec aprox. Fun part is : when connected via cloud u can add the devices to more Homey’s. So 1 plug connected to 2 Homey’s.

Kun jij vertellen hoe je geflashed hebt? Ik heb ook een stekkertje gemaakt. Blauwe lampje brand maar wil niets ontvangen. Hoe zet je hem in flash mode?

I wrote a small how-to (in Dutch) on Tweakers:
https://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/list_message/59847872#59847872

Everything works well except the siren, which emits only one tone at a high frequency. There will be no oscillation typical of the sound of the siren. I tried more pieces but all behave the same. What can be done with it ??