Action LSC Smart Connect

https://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/479796

LSC Smart Connect - neues Smart Home System bei Action

Hi Jurgen, Great job so far. Is it possible to ad the movement sensor and sirene?

Sorry for the late reaction, good to hear it works for you too.

It also works here within 1 sec. But it will vary depending on your internet connection.

I donā€™t know if they are supported by the API currently use. I also donā€™t have those devices, so I canā€™t check it at the moment.

1 Like

Just wanted to let you know the LSC smart plug works for me using your app. Thanks!

1 Like

Nice to follow this topic, I also bought some LSC smart light bulbs.
For me the IFTTT workaround works pretty good for now. If Homey turns on all the lights it also runs the IFTTT applet to set a scene in Tuya. Somewhere in between all the KaKu switching the Smart bulbs turn on, so it looks like as there is no delay.

But native from Homey would be the best of course!

Just FYI: internals of remote

P.S. Remote IS Wi-Fi but works ONLY directly with device (lamp or socket), you canā€™t add it to app which is really weird thing! So you canā€™t program buttons for anything except on/off +20/-20 brightness

1 Like

Not working here either. Does anyone has it work?

Hi there i bought 6 GU10 spots installed but they keep on flashing rapidly and canā€™t seem to give them stability , any idea why ? Are they too strong for my sockets maybe?

Did you add the in the tuya or lsc app?

Are they connected to a dimmer?

Probably poor WiFi coverageā€¦

Yes they were, went back and bought the led strip

Not every LED bulb/driver works well with dimmers. And I would assume that the GU10ā€™s are already dimmable themselves, which would make it even less likely to work.

A friend of mine has the same problem as that you and I have.
For now I wrote my own bridge between the Tuya Smart Life app and Node Red (I knowā€¦ I am not a Athom user :wink:)
My app receives the notifications on an old phone and makes a web request.
Node red then executes a Smart Life scene in IFTTT (within 3 seconds when a person is detected).
For now a workaroundā€¦ Still hoping the IFTTT/Tuya issue will be solved quickly.

Great tip! I managed to get it work trough IFTTT using the android trigger ā€˜notification received from a specific appā€™ still a work around but happy!

Hello Jurgen. I installed the app but getting a " initSession is not defined" error. Iā€™m sure i use the right login.My Smart Life App is working ,can switch the lights on and off. Any ideas.