[APP][Pro] Eufy Security

@Ray_Godjord
Nice that it works.
In that case no need to send a report. :slight_smile:

Looks like I got the problem again. The app doesn’t work any more. Looks like it stops working when I actually need it (leaving home)
New diagnostic report code: 4ecfa089-3f79-4c8a-aefa-e9fcea1a5419

Hey @Ray_Godjord
I see a lot of errors on your Homebase.
Seems like the IP is not reachable.
I would suggest to make the IP fixed in your router and then add that IP to Eufy Homey.

I thought so too. The ip to eufy is still the same though, according to eufy app. I am however unable to set static ip on the router atm.

Hey Martijn, when I take the card alarm on on homebase nothing happens (on the test version 2.6.10). So what I want to do is when “algemene alarm gaat aan” on homebase activate alarm on Heimdall. But there is nothing happening. I get an message from Eufy that alarm is activated.

1 Like

This way is because the doorsensors are often open on Homey while they are closed in real (and in Eufy).

@Richard_L ,
Can you send an report after you had this trigger?
I’ll take a look if i can find why this is not working.
Most of the time it’s something related to notification settings.

Let me know :slight_smile:

@Ray_Godjord can you try to login again in the Homey Eufy app?
Might be that your account is not validated

Hi Martijn, do you mean debug or an other report?

@Richard_L
You can do that via:
More → apps → eufy Security → settings wheel right top → send diagnostic report

Hi , just send it. Do you need the id?

@Richard_L Got the mail, so will check later today

@martijnpoppen
I just added your app to my dad’s Homey. Got him a keypad for fathersday. He already has the wireless doorbell.

Now I try to let the general alarm sound when Heimdall’s alarm fires. I just can’t get it to work. Any special Eufy app settings I need?

@2Be
Can you share your flow?

@Richard_L I updated the app. I saw some errors in your logs which I think caused it. can you test with version 2.6.11

@martijnpoppen I remade the flow on my own Homey. homey.app/f/OgNBKE

I also see this error. I am on test version. My dad is on production and didn’t get this error. My dad just got a spinning wheel at the action.

@2Be hmm at the moment there’s no difference between test and live. Both are on 2.6.11.

Can you share an report?
You can do that via:
More → apps → eufy Security → settings wheel right top → send diagnostic report

Done: 0d6c9723-f432-4a04-b3af-c220af2ee3ff

Alright thanks! Will DM you to keep this thread clean :slight_smile:

Hi Martijn, as always you solved it. Many thanks :grinning:

1 Like