[APP] Yeelights LAN [needs other developer]

Is there any way to trigger flow colors? In the yeelight app there is an option to flow colors, so they gradually change, but I wasn’t able to find such portion when creating homey flow.

Hey Phuturist. Thank You for the App. Is it Possible to add the Yeelight Arwen Ceiling Light YLXD013-C

Modelnumber in the Yeelight App: yeelink.light.ceilc

v3.0.13 - 2021-09-27

Added support for model YLXD013-C (ceilc) - requires re-pairing

1 Like

Hey Phuturist Thank you. But the Modelnumber is yeelink.light.ceilc not cielc

That’s just a typo-o in the changelog. Have you actually tried to re-pair the light to see if it works?

Hey. Yes i ve tried it out. But homey show me unknown lamp(ceilc). I can ad the lamp but i can not change the ambilight color. On/off, temperatur, dimming is ok but no color change.

v3.0.13 should fix it.

Yeah. Its very quick fixes. Homey recognize the lamp right as Yeelight Ceiling. On/of dimm, dimm ambilight etc are fine but no chance to change the ambilight color. Hmm yeeligt app no problem but homey dont change the color. How can i help to find the problem?

Find someone that is willing to take over development. I don’t use this app myself anymore and don’t have any incentive to continue development.

Thank you for everything Phuturist, your app was the reason why I purchased Yeelights ~2.5 years ago, working just fine since then. The cloud version even lacks some of functions your app support since beginning, well done. The only function I would like is to have rising sun simulation and yes, I know I can keep dreaming :-)))) Anyway, just appreciating for what you achieved here. :+1:

1 Like

@martijnpoppen if you ever get bored :stuck_out_tongue:
App functions great, so not that much work to be done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Ok. Thanks very much vor quick response and add the lamp in the app

All my lights stopped working

Ok

1 Like

:rofl: :100:

Werkt weer gelukkig

So I have a weird issue where two of my lights have dropped from Homey. I’ve rebooted and same issue. They work via the yeelight app, have Lan control and have static IP, but nothing I can do seems to connect them back up… Any ideas?

Hello, could someone please try the dim “during” action? On my side the light ignores the during time frame and dims the light immediately.

Can you maybe share your flow to better understand, what you are trying to achieve?

Sure.