Heimdall - Let Homey watch over your home

I don’t know ofany sensor that could. But I also didn’t investigate at all.

I know that for “regular” alarm systems you can get sensors that don’t even see a full size dog (like a labrador) but do see humans.

The Aeotec MultiSensor (v6) has a Motion Sensor Sensitivity setting (5 levels) but I only recommend using it when you can power it by USB because in my experience it drains batteries like a mad man.

But when your pets are always inside I would suggest to not use motion sensors but only sensors that monitor the different entry ways into your appartement, so door and window sensors. When you’re afraid someone will brake a window to get in you could possibly use the Aqara Vibration sensor to detect tampering with the glass.

Hi i am trying to setup the flow but it does not work. When i press the test button it does work but when the i change state of all persons to be not at home it does not work.

Here is my flow

I don’t think this has anything to do with Heimdall but with getting the flow to execute properly.
@moderators can any of you split this into a new topic?

Parrently it is the heimdall app that need to function for this

Since you say the way you trigger the flow makes a difference indicates the problem with the flow. The Heimdall action flow card will only be triggered when the flow is executed succesfully so that needs to be fixed first before I can help you.

Hi @DaneedeKruyff, have created the IAS devices as proposed and all are werking fine! This has saved me a ton of extra work.

Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad I could be of help.

I am probably overlooking a setting, but cannot find it anywhere…
How can I disable the notifications (to my phone and in the Home timeline) for when Heimdall is enabled/disabled?
I probably have enabled it somewhere, but cannot find this setting anymore.

Other notifications should (of course) not be disabled…

Damn, how can I overlook those…?!
Thx!
(feeling bit stupid… Haha!)

Now that I check these settings:
For the push messages to my phone; what should I disable?
“Let Homey tell me” is disabled already. But suppose this is a voice message from the speaker of Homey.
See my settings below…

What kind of push message do you get, did you check “woning” in your iOS device

Otherwise its a flow that sends a notification i think

I have an Android phone.
The Homey app sends a push message that Heimdalls surveilance mode is en-/disabled:

Check overhere

I did, but that would disable all push messages from Heimdall if I am correct… (?)
When there is an alarm, then I would need to get a push message of course.
Just want to disable messages for enabling and disabling surveillance mode…

Disable it and make a flow for the alarm push notification

That is a possibility, thx.
But then I would have to make separate flows for when the alarm is armed, but a door or windown not shut as well…

Thats what i did yes