Homey 2.0.0 Community App Compatibility List

Marantz 1.0.2 https://github.com/hilvarenbeek/nl.marcovandenhout.marantz

WORKS

Another experience:

Sonoff 4.0.8 beta does work without any issues.

Sony Bravia (KD,KDL serie) v0.4.3 Marco Frijman

WORKS

That might be true but with limitations. If you didn’t have it installed prior to the v2.0 update, you are not able to install it via app store. It says it is not compatible.

Okay, so it won’t install, but if it is installed it works as expected. No limitations i can do everything i wish.

Is there anybody using/testing Eurotronic?

1 Like

Anyone tried the SSH Client app and can confirm whether it works or not?

It depends on what you mean. I wouldn’t say that the app is working on V2.0 if you cannot install it. But, good for you anyway

1 Like

Hank Tech is not working in my case. This is what I experience:

I got 2 Hank one buttons. I can include both but Homey doesn’t activate a flow when a button is pressed.

When I add the button in a specific room it moves to that place. But when writing a flow to add it as a card in the when column, the button is not in the place I put it.

Also I deleted a button so it’s not visible in de devices list but it’s still visible to select for the when column. I can’t remove a flow or deactivate it.

Reinstalling the app and buttons doesn’t make a difference.

@dsanders 2.0.0-rc.x has a bug where the flowcard triggers are not working properly / for all apps. Which sounds like your issue.

This has been confirmed by Athom and they are looking into the issue and working towards a solution.
Specifically for the button devices like the Hank’s, the flow card triggers are the essential elements of the app.

I try to install eurotronic app @ V2. It gives an error

Looks like athom added more restrictions in their validation, now even validating apps that are being installed… :tired_face:
Hopefully I can make some time soon to finish the sdkv2 rewrite and hope for the best without enough testing…

Do I install Openweathermap beta via CLI? I can’t find anything about the beta on apps.athom.com.

Elro app: Switching on devices does not seem to work. Swichting off device does work.

Tado update: So far 1 crash over last couple of days. Since then working stably, including outside temperature.

that would be great, thank you!!

https://apps.athom.com/app/nu.baretta.openweathermap

Yes, that is the one I have but there is no option for installing a beta, which was what my question regarded.