Homey.ink on a tablet/desktop

Yes, that’s correct. Mentioned somewhere earlier in this topic, but there are so many posts here it is hard to find :wink:
Automatically updating other values will be added.

1 Like

That is something I want to look into, however it is not my top priority right now. At this time I’m focussing on getting all possible devices to shown up with relevant information and in a usable way.

2 Likes

Is it also possible to change the icons of the devices? I want a icon “home” “away” “sleep” etc. The vitual device is only a switch or socket icon.

The icon shown is taken from the device, so when a virtual device is created with a switch or socket icon it will display that.
I’m not sure if there are capability icons in the Virtual Devices app for home and away states but I’m working on displaying capability icons.

Android Tablet?

1 Like

Just to better understand how you use homeydash.com we like you to participate in this poll:

• Ipad
  • Iphone
  • Web
  • Android

0 voters

Added

I try to vote but it’s greyed outScreenshot_20190519-115120

Yeah, u will have to choose. Just 1 option available.

1 Like

@DaneedeKruyff I would like to submit an implementation idea.
would it be possible to add user status to homey.ink? By this I mean the photo that you see in the homey app (top left corner) which turns gray when you are away and when you are home is completely in color.

3 Likes

Ok. Difficult to choose :grimacing:

That’s already on my list. (But it’s a huge list, so no idea when I get to it)

4 Likes

1 Like

Did you see that the information for present is in the ‘me’ object:
me.name
me.present
me.avatar
Probably you did, then this info is for others to use :grinning:

:grin::grin::grimacing::rofl: Thanks. I did choose… Wisely I’m not sure :wink:

1 Like

I use them all :wink:

1 Like

Something you want to share :crazy_face: