Homeydash.com, a Homey dashboard

Perhaps the IP address of your Homey is changing. Or do you use a MAC reservation for your Homeys IP address?

Not sure whether or not this is changeable, but look in my screendump for difference in temperature:
Temp upper left has been changed in settings and comes from local temp sensor, temp in overlay window probably from Homey self.

I also have tokens that expire, except my main account. I use 2 other accounts only for the dashboard.

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the login/usage of the homey app.

My main account is logged in all the time in the homey app. The other 2 account’s i only log in to change the favorite devices etc. So after an x days/weeks a user didn’t log in to the homey app the token expires. When logging in again to the homey app a new token is generated.

don’t know for sure though…just my thoughts.

There is a bug in hoheydash.com when it comes to displaying temperatures below zero. Having -1,3 C outside (according to my Netatmo) -2,3 C is displayed. I hade a brief look at the code and the error seems to emanate from the file homeydash.app.js and the function renderValue($value, capabilityId, …) and the line

var integer = Math.floor(capabilityValue)

The floor() method rounds a number DOWNWARDS to the nearest integer so I guess thats the culprit. Math.floor(-2) will therefor return -3.

Could it be better to use str.split() perhaps??

@DaneedeKruyff ^^

@PO_Blomstrand Please check when it’s freezing again.

1 Like

Nice! Now it’s correct!!

1 Like

I’m running homeydash on Google Nest Hub. As soon as I end the casting to it the dash resets. Is there a way to save some of the settings in the url?

//Nick

I have completely the same issue, was working fine before for months but stopped working without any changes from my side and to be honest makes my hubs in the house more or less not used anymore :frowning: very sad but what I understand from @DaneedeKruyff this is not something he can fix :frowning: :sob:

1 Like

Hello to all people hosting homeydash on your own server… and @DaneedeKruyff as idea for HomeyDash…

There was a discussion in the german part about the timeline and how to clear ist with one click.
@mapulu gave the hint about the web API method: Timeline Flow - #7 by mapulu

So I added a delete buttoin to HomeyDash:

1. use the existing “delete.png” or add your preferred icon to the folder app/img/ like these icons:

recycle

2. Add this code to homeydash.app.js, function renderInfoPanel( ) after lines
    case “t”:
    $infopanel.innerHTML = ‘’;

var $infoPanelNotificationsIcon = document.createElement('div');
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.id = "infopanel-notifications-icon"
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.classList.add('infopanel-notifications-icon');
      $infopanel.appendChild($infoPanelNotificationsIcon);
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.style.backgroundImage = 'url(img/delete.png)';
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.style.backgroundSize = 'cover';
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.style.backgroundPosition = 'center';
      $infoPanelNotificationsIcon.addEventListener('click', function() {
      	homey.notifications.deleteNotifications( );
      });

3. Add the style to web.css:

.infopanel-notifications-icon {
      position: absolute;
      top: 2vmin;
      left: 2vmin;
      width: 7vmin;
      height: 7vmin;
    }

7 Likes

Well you have some adjustability via HTML like background and themes. I would like to see zoom, order of rows and temp choice attached as well in the same way.

1 Like

I understand what you mean, and that would be great yes!! but what I understand from @DaneedeKruyff is that this is not so easy to accomplish and does not fit is his plan at the moment? and that we have to respect off course!
So maybe another developer can support here but these guys, girls do this in there spare time and free of charge so I can understand that this not always has the highest priority off course, and the lack of support from Athom to these heroes probably also not helps to find the motivation to put so much time and effort in this :frowning:

Ummm when i try to Install the app I get this error

An Unknown error has occured
[incompatible_app_version]

That is the old app, that doesn’t work anymore.
Did you read the first posts in this topic? It is all explained in detail there…

1 Like

Oh, sorry!

It’s not an app anymore, it’s Homeydash.com !

1 Like

No need for that :wink:

Can someone Please tell me how i Can use my roller blinds On homeydash? I see the blinds but when i click on it it does nothing. I have Somfy RTS And Tuya blinds. All working in Homey but no functionality in honeydash.
Thanks in advance

And if you push longer on it?

Remove the 2 alarms u have now for some trigger events.
Replace it with 2 flows + 2 variables (logic).
Use the variables as the triggers instead of the alarms…