INNR, Plugwise and Ubisys Zigbee Apps

I just noticed when I manually switch them on they blink each time. So not only after Six times. Is this normal that they blink each time you switch them on?

Ok, can you disable the INNR app and try again? Wondering if they will be included as a generic bulb!

Jip, that’s no issue. Did you set Homey in inclusion before or after turning the bulb on?

Before

I have disabled the app and enabled it. Tried to pair it again, but was unsucces full. Also pairing it as generic zigbee device did not work

Ok, then please contact Athom support and mention the steps you have already taken and that indeed the bulbs did not include as a generic device!

Ok thanx

I think i have the same problem:

Hello, i bought 2 new tunable innrbulbs type 278.
Installed the innr app and tried to pair. (Both tested)
After a while he gives. allready added,

“Dit apparaat is al toegevoegd. Het kan nodig zijn om het bestaande apparaat te verwijderen en opnieuw toe te voegen aan Homey.”
Already added
Try to remove. And pair again.
Nowhere to find. Also not in the developer app.
Restarted the app. Restart homey.
Other zigbee devices work as normal.

Have you tried to reset the lamps and pair them again??

I presume you tried to reset the bulbs then add them 1 by 1? Are both bulbs powered on at the same time?

By the way, INNR products can also be operated with a Hue dimmer switch. All you have to do is hold the remote control close to the INNR and press and hold the on and off buttons at the same time until the light flashes. This works with Hue, TINT, Tradfri and Osram.

Tnsnks for reply. Tried resetting without result.
But the bulb goes return to sender.

• too big. WAF. Small lamp shades
  • getting really warm for led bulbs
  • connection to homey

Hi,

I was wondering if you’d be interested in adding support for ubisys J1 in your ubisys app?

1 Like

I am new to this forum and own a Ubisys J1. I would also welcome J1 to be supported :slight_smile:

I have S1 and S2 devices and trying to get them work with Homey. They pair up, but then after a week or a few weeks they suddenly are unreachable. Say something like “Could not initialize this Zigbee device”

I have Homey Pro 2023

I am wondering is the Ubisys app supported anymore? I believe the author of the app is not even affiliated with Ubisys so perhaps not interested in troubleshooting this?