Homey Community Forum

iRobot Roomba i7+

There is support now! :wink:

My roomba stays on while connected to homey. It’s not going to stand-by modus what results in a battery drain.

Someone has any idea??

I have added the i7 to homey, my roomba stays offline in homey. Is this a known issue?

Are you using some other home control app?

Only the app from irobot itself

Im sorry, my roomba was connected to google home. Now it is not offline anymore. The problem i still have is that the status in not updated in homey when my roomba starts t clean or when q cleaning is finished. I would like to use that status in a flow for my lights

1 Like

Thats strange. Are the Roomba and your Homey on the same subnet in your wifi?

Yes, they are on the same subnet (i have only one) both connected to the 2,4 ghz wifi

If you run homey v5 you can try the updated sdk 3 version. If not im afraid you have to wait. :frowning_face:

I have updated my homey to the v5 firmware, and i have installed the 4.0.2 app… i will test this again

Still no luck… when the roomba is started from a schedule in the roomba app, or is started in the roomba app, the status in the homey app is not updated. So now i can not use the roomba status to turn on the lights. Is there anything i can do to make this work?

This is a tough one but im still working on it!

Please let me know if/when i can help by performing a test :slight_smile:

Is there any update?
I can add my roomba i7+, but it doesn’t update the status of the Irobot at all.