Homey Community Forum

LED ring in 2.0

Does the ledring change work at your homey’s. I use the ledring changing tosee what is happening.

I have mixed experiences with this. After every update it works if it didn’t work before the update. And if it did work before the update, it won’t work after the update… somehow.

I use the https://apps.athom.com/app/openmindnl.ledcollection app and change the screensaver in the settings. Currently it doesn’t work for me.

I use the same app and it’s very ‘unstable’, sometimes the pattern you choose works, sometimes it doesn’t.

Worst part is Athom advertised with this app last week…

For me at the V2 restart te app and it is working again

That Works. Thanks Marcel.

I also use this app, and find it to be very unstable since 2.0. Sometimes a restart of the app works, sometimes a reboot of Homey. And also some of the “screensavers” from Athom don’t work, so maybe the problem is with Homey/Athom and not the led ring collection app. And it seems to be random which of them do or do not work.

Any more news / suggestions for a proper fix?

here also issues since homey 2.0.
app : LED Ring collection

1. randomly the led settings set back to Spectrum.
  2. can not turn led off (turns automatic on after 2 sec)
  3. in a flow can not turn led off in the THEN card (stays on)

this happens couple of times per week, i need to restart the app, or do a shutdown.

Here I have a flow that turns the ledring to spectrum if a doorsensor ’ opens ’ and turns the ledring of when it closes. That seems to work correctly all the time.