Mi Homey

Thanks @Eduardo_Rodriguez

They are added in Mi Home:

I tried to add the temp sensor. No luck.

1 Like

I have 4 of this temp sensor, no problem adding it.

just the same problem for me

Thanks for your help ant trying to help @Eduardo_Rodriguez!

In the video, after you select the temp sensor, the next screen shows the temp sensor. My screen is emptyā€¦ When you set it to ā€˜learnā€™?

I do not have to do anything. When I add it to My home it already appears in My Homey:

2 Likes

Thanks for your effort @Eduardo_Rodriguez
I still canā€™t get it to work. I will let it rest for now, and try again in a month or so. Fed up!

Thanks you for your help en videos. Appreciated!

Well, I donā€™t know what could be wrong. You can try restarting the application, adding the HUB with the ip and token, restarting Homey ā€¦

1 Like

i have the European gateway I think , how you can add the gateway with Mac and password? adding with ip and token not workā€¦ can you explain me? pls

I have tried both ways, MAC + password and IP + token. Neither worked for me. So, I am afraid I canā€™t help you.

Others seem to have managed to add the gateway, so it is possible. I have given up (for now).

1 Like

thank you, yeah but I see one of your fist picture, you had added the gateway I canā€™t how itā€™s possible?

I can add the gateway successfully with both methodes. That is not a problem with my setup. But, after I have added the gateway I canā€™t add any devices. So, I am stuck.

1 Like

i donā€™t know how you canā€¦ I have a timeout somethingā€¦

Time out means wrong token or ip. I have the Chinese version of the gateway and had no problems adding it. Even if I add a new sensor to the mi app it appears automatically in homey. I donā€™t know how it works with the European version.

token and ip are both correct because when I add the alarm gateway ( the same ) it work but when I install the same gateway I have the call to device timeoutā€¦ mijia European version

Are you sure you record it to the chinese server?

Does the Roborock or other vacuums from them work via this app? And how? Via the gateway?

With the european gateway of i log in the chiede server isnā€™t recognized by Xiaomi app

What is the difference here between Mi Homey and ā€œXiaomi Mi homeā€. The latter appears to support the same but after adding the gateway (connects successfully) none of my devices show up in adding a device afterwards.

@Hannes85 I use the same Xiaomi Mi Home and I could connect the hub as you did but I also have access to the devices connected to the Xiaomi hub. In Devices Iā€™ve 9 devices, mainly Door window sensors but also 2 Pirs. The devices appears in Homey not passing via the Chinese server, they act very fast. I also get the battery report.
Could be something with the xiaomi hub firmware? Mine is running fw_ver: 1.4.1_175