Get a notification when the washingmachine is ready

Hello, Most is working in this super flow!

one thing gives an error, i can use some help with this.

THX!!!

I think you meant:

round((Energiemeter-WachmachineStart)*KwHtarief,2)

Yes, now it works!
What does the “round” do?

THX!!!

round(1.2233,2) will round the number to 2 decimals. So it becomes 1.22 in this case. It is javascript programming. The round is the name of a function, which is a small piece of predefined code you can use when programming something.

THX!!!

Super, it work great now.

I have bought two Fibaro plugs and i added the three flows. Now i have to wait till we need the washingmachine.

1 Like

And i have tried it but nothing works at all.
Can i test it with the test button in “Flows”? Only Wasmachine 3 works and i get a notification.
I asume that Power is Energie.
I started all over and will try it again. I have read al the posts and i have changed some values of Energie.
I only can not remove 1 added Countdown name, only Delete all. Iv i delete one it comes back again. I have the same with 1 Better Logic name. I can only delete all.

I have now done everything all over and try it again.

Are u sure u are using the correct app like stated in the OP then?
Because I can delete whatever timer I like.

I am sure i use the same app’s. Countdown app from Ralf and the better logic app from Patrick.
I will give it another try in the Homey developer on my pc. I tried it only on my phone.

I have tried the washingmachine flow for an half an hour ago and did a wash from 15 minutes and now i did get an notification the he was ready.
I think i did somewhere a mistake ore the values are to hig or low. I have changed them to 6W and 25W
When the machine is ready it uses 3,5 W.

I hope the plug will stay working, sometime there are spikes with 3000W. The plug is 2500W.

You can check the energy consumption in a diagram in Insights.
I downloaded the data in a CSV file and then analyzed it in Excell.
If possible, download the values in the 1 hour view. For a longer wash cycle, download several times. Because only in the 1 hour view the values are recorded in 5 second intervals. The longer the time in the view (6 hours, 24 hours, etc.) the larger the interval. So there is a greater chance that maximum or minimum values will be lost.

Another possibility: Record the consumption with “Simple Log” or “PaperTrails” every second or when the consumption changes.

I have changed the values to smaller than 6 and greater than 20. Yesterday i used the washing machine with a program for about 2,5 hours. When he was ready I did get a notification after about.2 minutes. For now it works.
I will also have a look to the app’s you have mentioned.

I use the flow for the washing machine for a small time and it works great. Home may stay in the living room But now I have tried it with the dryer but there is a little problem. When he is done, he start after 20 seconds and then he works for a minute and than stops for 20 seconds and than work for a minute. He don’t stop.
The last 5 normal cycle he works for 1minute and 20 seconds, stops for 10 seconds and then 1:20 e.g. stop for 10. Five times.
The problem is, the last 5 cycle e.g. the cycle after end of program is .ca 200W.
How can I manage this in a flow?

Does the dryer also have breaks in the running program? If so, how long?

A diagram of a complete cycle (from start to end) would be helpful to solve the problem. There will definitely be a solution for this problem. :+1:

In the running program are no long breaks.
I have forgot to make a screendump. I will try to upload the can file somewhere.

From the line with spaces between the lines, the dryer has finished the program and the timer is at zero.
But then the dryer starts to run for 1 minute and stops for 20 seconds. And it goes on like this. I could stop the flow after those 20 seconds but in the program itself it also stops for 30 seconds. So that’s tricky.
So that 30 second stop is in the program and then the normal program continues.

https://gofile.io/d/FU5szS

Okay, while the dryer program is running, there is also a section of at least 30 seconds where the power is below 10 W (from 09:58:35). If you use the original flows this should already cause a problem.
Could you post your current flows please?

I have changed some things to try. It was the same as the wasingmacine.

@Mike1233, I send you a pn.

This flow works for my wasmachine but when I use the same for my dryer it doesn’t works

It my better logic app the Boolean doesn’t change from false to true?What do I wrong ?

Here are my flows

1. https://homey.app/f/Y6Ef2e Wasdroger start

2. https://homey.app/f/93Rf2e Wasdroger klaar

3. https://homey.app/f/m-1g2e Notificatie

Does the dryer fall below 3 watts?
When the dryer is ready, does it not spin after 40 seconds, for example, otherwise the laundry will crease?